Saturday, December 01, 2007

Even My Blog Is for Sale!

I randomly stumbled upon an absolutely hysterical website today called BlogShares. Apparently they assign "market values" to blogs based on numbers of links and allow users to buy and sell shares in the blogs. My blog has mysteriously been listed on their site, and at the moment, is valued at B$1,000.00. This page explains how it works. At first, I didn't know whether to find this site to be disturbing or amusing, but the more I think about it, the funnier it gets. According to the website, I could register on Blogshares and stake my claim to my own blog as the owner, but it doesn't seem worth the trouble. I'll have to check back at some point though and see if anyone buys shares of my blog. :-)

Doc Opera was awesome. It's too bad the revisiting students don't get to come any more now that the show is in December instead of March. But for those of you who will be attending any of the Case programs next year, you should definitely at least go, and consider being in the show.

No comments: