Monday, June 11, 2007

Antibiotics Seminar and PBL

We've reached the last week of school! I feel like classes should have ended two weeks ago--I just don't feel very motivated to study at all. It kind of amazes me because this week is going to be all about drugs and bugs, which I like. But even so, I did basically no reading over the weekend aside from finishing "And the Band Played On" and doing my homework from last week. It's like my brain has decided to go on vacation already.

The classes themselves were good, but like I said, I am just not focused on them. One of the two pharmacists that I really like was leading our seminar. We went through several cases, and it was tough to concentrate. Even for PBL, people have not really been in the mood. We're doing our last case this week, and I think all of us just feel burned out and not in the mood for it. I still can't bring myself to go to the gym, so I'm going home instead. To do what, I don't know. Maybe I'll feel like doing the reading for tomorrow later tonight. Yeah, right.

No comments: