Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Done with Step 1!

I took Step 1 today, and I honestly have no idea how I did. I feel like I passed, but I'm not sure if I just barely passed or I totally killed it. I know there is at least one question that I definitely missed, and another one that I think I missed except that I can't remember the specifics any more to be sure. There are also a couple of questions I guessed on that I know I got right. I should be getting my scores in 3-6 weeks.

In the meantime, there's not much I can do but relax for the rest of this week and get ready to start my Bridge Week on Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to starting rotations, and also glad that I never have to read First Aid again. (Have I mentioned lately how much I hate that book???)

1 comment:

YS said...

Hopefully you will get a high 99. You deserve it :)

Oh, and congratulations on the "free tuition" ... that is awesome :D