Friday, June 20, 2008

Core Rotations at Case

I finally got my rotation schedule for next semester today. I'll be doing three weeks of family medicine, then three weeks of outpatient internal medicine, then five weeks of surgery, and finally five weeks of inpatient medicine. I start on July 14 and finish on October 31. (I also have a Bridge Week that starts on July 8.) I'm really excited about starting my rotations.

I am also starting to get sick of studying for Step 1. It was fun at first to sit around and study all day without having to get dressed or go anywhere if I didn't feel like it. But I am starting to reach a point now where I am getting sick at the very sight of my First Aid review book. I think this means that it's time for me to take the test already. I have a week and a half left to go, so it's getting close now.

No comments: