Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I found out today that the UP students had this whole week off, the lucky dogs. I can't complain though, because at least I got out of having clinic this afternoon. I was supposed to have breast clinic, but I withdrew because I would rather do genetics clinic next week. I've already done enough breast exams in clinic to last me a lifetime.

Both of our seminars today were yet again depressing, on cervical and uterine cancers. At least the PBL case had a happy ending. We were pretty rushed though since we had eight learning objectives plus three parts of the case to go through, and we had to fill out the weekly eval today too. I was unlucky enough to be the group leader this week, and although it was rushed, somehow we managed to get everything done more or less on time.

Anyway, I have the rest of this week off and I plan to enjoy it. I'm going for dinner with friends tonight and having Thanksgiving at a friend's house tomorrow. We have SAQs to do this weekend but no CAPPs. It really WILL almost be like a vacation. :-P

No comments: