Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Two Seminars and PBL

I have nothing too exciting to report for today. We had two seminars, one on miscellaneous bacteria and one on platelets. We had kind of covered platelets a couple of weeks ago, so a lot of the material for today was review. My PBL group was right about the patient in our case. He did have a second diagnosis. My learning objective is on the pharmacology of anti-retroviral drugs.

I haven't been going to the gym at all for the past couple of weeks even though I have more than enough time to go now. I don't know if it's just that I'm exhausted or that the weather is so beautiful or what, but somehow I never feel like going. Every single day after class I struggle with myself about whether I'm going to go, and every single day I come up with some excuse not to go. At least I've been going for walks in the evenings though, so it's not like I'm not getting any exercise at all. As much as the weather here sucks in the winter, the summers are gorgeous. I guess that there are good seasons and bad ones pretty much everywhere.

No comments: