Thursday, January 18, 2007

Research Questions

I had class this morning, and we spent most of the time covering how to come up with a suitable research question. Two of the librarians came and reviewed how to do literature searches with us also. I don't think I've mentioned before that the CCF librarians will do our literature searches for us if we want. I haven't ever tried taking advantage of this service yet, but maybe I will at the end of the course just to make sure I haven't missed anything important before we start getting serious with implementing the experiment. In the afternoon, I met with my clinical research preceptor again. I have come up with my research question now, and I'm ready to write the first assignment for class, which is due next week. Basically we need to write a one page statement of the problem and a brief literature background for it.

No comments: