Thursday, December 07, 2006

Home Studying and Avoiding the Snow

I was going to have to go in today for anatomy office hours, but now I don't have to since I had time to stop by the anatomy lab on Tuesday afternoon after I got out of clinic. So I get to stay home all day, and I'm currently sitting here still in my PJs, watching the snow blow by my bedroom window, and feeling very happy not to have to go anywhere! It wasn't supposed to snow today, but in case you hadn't noticed, meteorologists often get the weather forecasts wrong. I hope they're also wrong about tomorrow, because they're predicting that it WILL snow more tomorrow. Now that I have my unexpected free day, I'm going to spend some time reading and just kind of chill out. This week has been super intense so far. Today I've been spending quite a bit of time looking at histology and pathology slides of glomeruli, and it's going pretty well. I've gotten to the point where I can recognize most of the cells. The electron micrographs are still really hard to see, but at least now I have a clue about what the different kinds of cells look like on them.

No comments: