Thursday, November 30, 2006

Working on Homework

Nothing too exciting to report for today. I basically spent most of it at home studying, except that I did go to the gym over at Case. I'm really excited about my learning objective for tomorrow. I think that it might be the best one I've ever done in terms of how much clearer it has made a lot of the concepts we've been covering. I feel like I have a good understanding of the case, and I know now what the point was of the drug regimen the patient was given. I don't know if you ever have these moments where all of a sudden you feel like you are starting to get something, but that's how I feel. It's a great feeling.

Tomorrow is December already. The weather is starting to get really cold, like it knows that it's time for winter now. We're supposed to get snow this weekend, and this time it is going to stick. I hope it won't affect the turnout for Doc Opera. Anyway, I am not too worried about it snowing. I have some great boots, so whenever it comes, I'm ready.

2 comments:

Alexander Pine said...

What's on your book list?

CCLCM Student said...

I sent you the summer book list, and I will post the clinical block book list soon.